I
wanna piece of a pie
I’d settle for just a bite
of dutch apple delight
you
wanna piece of one too
don’t even care if it’s
blueberry, rosemary and cream
we’ve
got a craving for peach
marionberry or
pumpkin, pecan or pluot or
chocolate, cherry, chicken pot
why is it pi radians
is only half a pie
your full circle pastry is
perfect, in my
I’ll
turn the oven dial
to 375
let the temperature rise
you
cut up all the fruit
while I roll out the dough
the batter is better with a bit of butter, you bet
we
watch it steaming with glee
we just can’t wait to eat
let it cool before you cut
just one taste, oh god it’s hot
why is it pi radians
is only half a pie
your full circle pastry is
perfect in my eye
your compote it completes me
the filling for my life
promise me you’ll never leave me
hungry
I wanna piece of a pie
I wanna piece of a pie
No comments:
Post a Comment