I’m walking through the crowded
Convergent disarray
Each step takes me farther
Yet each step I decay
Nobody really knows me
I hardly know myself
Overdamped emotions
Just like everyone else
But I’m taking away all the uncertainty
And it’s never for free but it’s nothing to me
Is there any other way, is it for me to say
Is it all becoming gray, at the end of the day?
It has gotten so easy choosing to
Assimilate implicitly
And I know that I am losing you
I have lost complexity
I temper all my darkness
Don’t you see me succeed?
Approximated living
Quadratic energy
I try to solve my future
Based on what it could be
Implicit integration
Escape reality
But I’m taking away all the uncertainty
And it’s never for free but it’s nothing to me
Is there any other way, is it for me to say
Is it all becoming gray, at the end of the day?
It has gotten so easy choosing to
Assimilate implicitly
And I know that I am losing you
I have lost complexity
I step towards the sunset
Those moments pass me by
And when you look right through me
I never wonder why
No comments:
Post a Comment