Sunday, November 29, 2015

Numerical Instability


I’m so high strung, I’m so uptight
You do not bend, you think you’re right
I’m too compressed, I don’t have room
And the tension grows with your every move

And if you wanna save it
Well maybe it’s too late
This chaos in my mind
Keeps picking up pace 

It’s kind of a stretch to think things will ever change
I keep falling I keep falling I keep falling away
It’s kind of a stretch to think things will be okay
This collision takes me out of control, I’m beginning to break

You move too fast, I think it’s time
To take, well, several steps back, back in line
You try so hard to keep me contained  
I can’t believe I let myself get this way

The explosion that you will see
If you throw out the key
You’re so damn fucking unstable
It isn’t just me 

It’s kind of a stretch to think things will ever change
I keep falling I keep falling I keep falling away
It’s kind of a stretch to think things will be okay
This collision takes me out of control, I’m beginning to break

No comments:

Post a Comment