from the toil and trial of the day
the silver lady climbing up the ebony sky
gonna chase my troubles away
but when the clocks strikes three
oh lord have mercy me
shaking in my body like a falling tree
thump a thump of the
devil drumming on my bones
I got to howl at the moon
fevered in a frenzy of living and sin
oh what a hullabaloo
resonate the state that I'm in
don't need saving
I can get my fix
wading in the waters of the river Styx
thump a thump of the
devil drumming on my bones
hungry for trouble, feel like starting a fight
sharpen the teeth that I bare
kick a door open with blood in my eyes
and the taste of gin in the air
any fool around
I'm gonna cut them down
pound for pound, hear them hit the ground
thump a thump of the
devil drumming on my bones
I got to howl at the moon
fevered in a frenzy of living and sin
oh what a hullabaloo
resonate the state that I'm in
don't need saving
I can get my fix
wading in the waters of the river Styx
thump a thump of the
devil drumming on my bones
devil drumming on my bones
oh the devil he's a calling me home
No comments:
Post a Comment